Achieve a breakthrough in your swimming or water confidence with private instruction tailored to your needs.
Lessons include video analysis, lesson summary, and review practices and are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We look forward to coaching you!
Choose Your Location
For lessons with Peter Scott, you have the option of the following locations:
- YWCA Downtown at 535 Hornby Street
For lessons with Stewart Scott, you have the option of the following locations:
How to Book A Lesson:
Review the details below and then contact us by email or phone for booking availability and details.
Choose private lessons if you want to:
- conquer your fear of the water
- feel comfortable in the deep end
- swim with a disability or to recover from an injury
- achieve a personal best in competition
- get focused one-on-one attention
How It Works
After a phone or email consultation with us, and if private coaching is right for you, we will recommend a private coaching plan for you from the following options:
- Comprehensive package 5 sessions
- Performance package: 3 sessions
- Single tune-up session
Five customized private coaching sessions are the minimum required to give you a once in a lifetime boost in swimming comfort, skill and confidence. Perfect for anyone starting out or struggling with swimming lengths, anxiety or fear in the water, or wanting help achieving specific personal goals. We recommend meeting once a week with lots of practice in between sessions.
If you already have comfort and swim regularly, but want to swim with more ease and speed, three sessions are usually plenty to work with. We will give you practices and drills to complete over 1-2 weeks in between sessions. Ideal for swimmers wanting to swim longer distances or faster times.
Please contact for more details about whether a one hour session is right for you.
In each private lesson you can expect the following:
- free consultation by phone or email
- evaluation of your current stroke with video analysis
- understanding of what you are doing well, what can be improved and any obstacles you need to address
- in-water demonstrations, drills, exercises, and sequences that will help you understand what you should be practicing and why it is best for your needs
- detailed practice plan, review notes, and personalized feedback.
Contact us today to book your private lessons with Sea Hiker Swimming!